Sunday, December 25, 2011

Organic Vintage Modern Gift Wrapping Inspiration Photoshoot



Concept Design and Styling by: Sweet Caroline, The Sweet Love Chain Events and Design

Last minute gift wrapping can be a daunting task. To create a cohesive look for your gift wrapping, why not put together a look that can be right from your tree or craft box?

Inspired by rustic pine trees, candy canes and vintage modern inspiration, I grabbed my favorite gift wrap and pulled out my favorite things from my craft box. I love twine and burlap and I also enjoy finding pretty ribbon for gift giving. I also was inspired by my tree and added elements to my gift wrap look to bring a personalized touch to all my gifts. I even custom made bows for my gifts which gives each box a fun, detailed customized touch. Top off your lovely gifts with handcrafted tags from the heart.

The outcome was a fun, organic vintage modern organic gift wrap design that was too pretty to open.

Most importantly, lets unwrap the best gift given this Christmas, the birth of light and hope. It is truly the best gift you want to cherish, wrapped up in the best gift wrap ever...Love.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, my loves.


Xoxo,
Sweet Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment